Saturday, 21 May 2011

The Results Are In...

So Week 12 has now been completed, and the results are in! I was going to publish my results this week, but I've been told to keep them a surprise until around mid June, after the Night of Champions event. Let me just say however that I am very pleased with the results I acheived, and that I'm surprised at just how much weight loss and definition is possible in three short months!

I couldn't have made this journey so productive without the support of everyone reading, and the fantastic gym team at Club Physical Xpress - so a big thank you from me, to you. I'll place official results here in mid June. Sorry for the suspense...

Whilst the 12 weeks is over, I'm continuing to train, as I'm simply not willing to put on any of the weight I've lost with all this hard work to date. I'm determined to keep going, albeit at a slightly slower pace, until I hit my goal weight. Whether that takes 3 months, 6 months, or more, one thing is for sure: the old me has gone, and a new and more vibrant life awaits!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm sounds promising. I think the no car helps too. Looking forward to the results!

    ReplyDelete